Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Dirty Urinals


The Most Natural Thing in the World… For a fag….PISS

As I knelt on the cold hard tile floor, staring at the Urinal I was about to lick clean, taking in the piss smell, it suddenly hit me. 

The first time I tongue cleaned a Urinal, it was something perverted, something post guys thought nasty, something I was ordered to do, being told that it was the place of a faggot to clean up after Superior Men that had used that Urinal.


After I had finished, my brain kicked in, telling me that I really enjoyed doing.

At subsequent times, even though I knew I was doing it of my own free will, I was really getting off on it.

But this time, kneeling there on the cold tile, something clicked.
There was no hesitation this time.

I simply pulled my pants down, got on my knees, and began to lick the wet and dry piss off of the dirty Urinal.


I got my face into the Urinal and licked the back of it, put my mouth in the piss stained water in the bottom and took a good long slurp. Damn it tasted good.

My cock was now rock hard.


I noticed a puddle of piss on the floor beneath the Urinal.

I got down on my belly and licked it all up, savoring the taste of the piss left by the Superior Men that had been there before. 

When I knew I had cleaned it all up, I gave the Urinal itself one last lick, stood, and left the Men’s room. 

I felt good knowing that urinal were just for men to piss into and that no woman had pissed there.


Too bad a Superior Man needing to piss didn’t come into the Men’s Room while I was on my knees.


As I got in my car to drive away, there was a feeling of satisfaction, a feeling of degradation, my inner voice was telling me that I did a good job. 

This time, there was a feeling of accomplishment, I knew that I had fulfilled my purpose.

Licking anonymous piss off a Men’s room floor and drinking it out of a Urinal had become the most natural thing in the world.

Of course it is. I’m a piss drinking faggot, and it’s what I’m good for. 


I look forward to the next dirty Men’s Room with a dirty urinal I kneel in front to clean with my tongue.



Originally posted by: http://cmhservicefag.tumblr.com/
The adventures of an inferior cum dump fag cocksucker in Columbus, Ohio
Modified, updated and illustrated by SamBear









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....