Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Martin of Holland - Scat Drawings



Greetings to all my readers.

Thank you for taking the time to explore my Blog and read my post.

As I have noted over and over that I am a full service Pig.

I am versatile as a Top and a bottom.

I will do just about anything and I am willing to try most things at least once if I am not interested in it.

The few things I am not into are Scat, Blood, Extreme Unnecessary Pain and Permanent Marks.

The smell of Shit really is a turn off for me. It always has been and will be.

With that said…

I have found some interesting Scat pictures.


I am posting them for your enjoyment.

Let me know what you think.

The Artist: Martin of Holland.
From the artist’s binder of Martin of Holland at the Tom of Finland Foundation. Courtesy the Estate of Martin of Holland and the Tom of Finland Foundation.

















Go here 

(http://1226608.sites.myregisteredsite.com/seantheartist/archived/01032012/0204-full/lost%20hell%20it%20is/the%20hell%20it%20is.htm) 

for some Satanic toilet reading illustrated by Martin of Holland.


2 comments:

trukerchuck said...

These posts make me hungry

Buster Brown said...

I have always wanted to enter Martin's scenes and gulp down the shit pouring from all those filthy buttholes. To feel the pain he inflicted. To die with my mouth and belly crammed with men's shit would be to enter Paradise.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....