Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Travel Plans


Travel Plans

These are my upcoming travel plans for some public whoring.


I plan to be at the Parliament House Resort ( Metropolis Complex) in Augusta Ga.
August 4 (Thursday), 5 (Friday), 6 (Saturday) and returning to home base on the 7th (Sunday)


If you do not know much about the P-House Private Men’s Resort with various cruise and play spaces,

Here is quick link to the website.


The reason I picked this weekend is the CumUnion event planned there that weekend.

CumUnion is an international sex party for men being held in the Pig Pen play space.

This event is usually well attended.


This event is geared more toward the serious Pig looking for some wild sex.
Piss, Cock Sucking, Fisting, Fucking, S&M. Dildos and more.



Let your imagination lead your body for some damn good ol’fashion southern sex.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....