Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Wild Dildo video


Wild Dildo video

You know how I find strap-on dildo fucks horny as hell 
and a great turn on.

This video with Hogan Wade givingDyn0 a deep fuck is one of the hottest around.

Check out how forceful the Top while fucking the bottom.


Plus, watch the Tops cock swing forward as he thrust inward with the dildo. His cock slaps the bottom’s ball each thrust.

It’s a few years old now but I haven’t found any other gay strap-on dildo scene that compares.

Check it out and let me know what you think


The dildo is reported as…

Size: 13 inches in total length, 9.5 insertable length, 

2.85 inches in diameter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....