Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Omar – Game of Cock






Today’s Game of Cock involves a very sexy Man I found on the internet.

He never shows what his Cock is.

It most likely is due to his religion.

These are pictures I found on the internet labeled with his name.




These are a selection of Cocks I found on the internet that one of them very well could be his mighty Cock.






Which one do you believe could be his?

Or

Which one would you like for him to have hanging between his strong thighs?

Please mark your choice in the comment box below

With enough answers, I will post the results in a later posting.

Or
You can send your thoughts and choice to






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....