Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Look of ModernDay Jesus / NSFW - Adult Content



The Look of ModernDay Jesus

If our Lord Jesus Christ was to appear in these modern days,

What do you think he would look like?


This is what history has always shown Jesus to look like…

Scripture says he was cut.

Would he be cut or uncut in these days and times?

Make your choice and share with me and my other readers
Post your answer in the comment section below.


Jesus Look # 1


Jesus Look # 2


Jesus Look # 3


Jesus Look # 4


Jesus Look # 5


Jesus Look # 6


Jesus Look # 7


Jesus Look # 8


Jesus Look # 9




? ? ? Cut or Uncut ? ? ?









                           ? ? ? Cut or Uncut ? ? ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look smell and taste of dick period but the smell and taste of uncut dick is so much more pleasing to me

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....