Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, August 26, 2019

Something Different – Toilet Time




Something Different – Toilet Time


Do something different today.


While sitting on a Toilet


Or


Taking a Piss at a Urinal


I want my followers to send pics of themselves

on a toilet


I prefer the pics to be in public Men’s room,

but home shots are also appreciated.


Take a picture of yourself (selfie)


And send it to me…


Your face does not need to be in the picture


I ask that your Cock be in the picture.


With your permission, I will post the pictures sent in a 

collective posting.


Warning…

Pictures sent to my blog address are subject to be posted on this blog used in stories, illustrations, adventures and possible other situations.


If you do not want your pictures posted on this Blog, indicate so in your email when sending pictures of yourself sitting on a toilet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....