Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Gloryholes helped me. . .



Gloryh0les helped me. . .




Gloryh0les helped me become the GloryH0le Pig 

that I am today!



I’ve been working the glory h0les since I was 17 years old.

My first glory h0les were located at a local Adult Book Store in the town 

next to where I lived and grew up.


Now and all through my adult life, I have visited glory h0les
all around the world.


Giving anonymous Men the oral pleasure that they would never forget.


Sometimes it’s hard to decide between sucking the amazing Cocks off

completely, and swallowing down all that delicious Cum …


or backing my Pig-hole up to them so they can fuck me and pump their 

hot Loads up my ass.


Ever have that dilemma yourself?

If so, share with me and I will post it so other readers can enjoy. 

sambearsblog@yahoo.com



All post will be posted anonymously for your privacy.


Please feel free to share your thoughts either here or privately at 

sambearsblog@yahoo.com



You have Reached The End of My Post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....