Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My Redneck Cock Sucker’s Moto = Anytime, Anywhere / XXX Gay M2M material



My Redneck Cock Sucker’s Moto . . . 

Anytime,  Anywhere



Caution – XXX - Adult Male to Male content


As a Redneck Cock Sucking Faggot,
my day to day motto is…


I will suck any Cock


On any Man


Anywhere


Anytime



Plus, I will give myself for anything more



____________________

Notice

The material posted in this posting is the opinion of myself
and only myself.

Material posted is based on my life, past and present and
may be real or just fantasy.


All pictures used in this posting have been found on the internet by
doing a Google type search.

There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.


None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.
All men pictured are believed to be of legal age when the picture was taken.

No Man or dildo has been hurt in the setting of any picture posted.


All pictures used in my postings are for illustration purposes only and are intended to arouse the reader and spark his imagination.

If you own one or more of the pictures used in this posting or anywhere else on this blog, let me know and I will remove them or give the credit as due.


**-----------------------------------------------------**



Help bring World Peace to our planet


Give a Stranger a BlowJob.

Give him pleasure with your mouth that no one other than you can give.

Offer him your ass to fuck and to deposit his Male Essence deep inside you. 

Carry forth a part of him that makes you smile.

When you smile, other around you will smile too.



Offer one of these strangers a BlowJob and start the process of World Peace and 

free BlowJobs to all Men from around this wonderful planet.



Let this Man fuck you and use your body for his sexual enjoyment and finish off 

by mixing his load of his mighty Male Essence with the other loads of 

anonymous loads Male Essence you carry inside your body.


Be the Enhanced Male that you are.





T h e  E n d !

You have reached the end of this post
Thank You
For visiting my blog and reading my post




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....