Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A Special Message from the Owner of this Blog.



A Special Message from the Owner of this Blog.

The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the lives of so many, including the gay communities around the world.
I would like to thank all those Gay Men and Women who are working on the front lines and I offer my deepest sympathies to anyone whose health and economic well-being has been impacted by this crisis.

Please follow all orders from the Government to stay home and help stop the virus from spreading.

There is no cock anywhere that is so good you need to go chasing it.

I am committed to not only keeping myself safe,
but keeping the Men I have sex with safe too.
During this time of world disorder, I will be keeping my Faggot ass home and using my dildos to keep myself in shape and satisfied.

If you would like to send me how you are keeping yourself satisfied, send me the details and any pictures you might want posted. I will include them in the posting on my blog.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Sane and most of all, Stay at Home instead of being a Fagot and running around hunting Cock.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....