Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Things I Miss - Anonymous Cock Sucking




Things I Miss – WARNING – Gay XXX Material

Things I miss while in COVID-19 isolation

‘Anonymous Cock Sucking’



While in isolation during this awful time

in the life of the World,

This is one thing I really enjoy doing.

‘Anonymous Cock Sucking’









Do your part in saving the World

Stay Home!

Keep Your Distance From Others . . .

Cover Your Cough or Sneeze . . .

Do Not Spit on the Sidewalk or Pavements . . .

Clean-up After Yourself at Home and in Public Places . . .




3 comments:

Michehot said...

Hot post! I like so much your blog!
#stayathome and wank!

elJiffy said...

Me too. But better days are cumming. And think of all the sequestered guys waiting to nut in tr mouth! Stay healthy, love yr blog

Bobby b said...

CockSuckin🤪BlowJobz😘Givin Head
It's all Fuckin💓Good

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....