Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 30, 2021

A Good Day for a Faggot Cock Sucking Pig

 

A Good Day for a Faggot Cock Sucking Pig

(Adventures from a couple of weeks ago)

Today was a fortunate day for this Cock Sucking Pig.

Two of the four Alphas that I service regularly contacted me at different times.

At 4pm that afternoon I provided 2 hours of service to the 24yo Hispanic roofer Alpha that I have been servicing for the past few months.

He was off work and wanted the sweat from his hard day roofing in the sun be licked off his balls and from his hairy ass crack.

I knew that he wanted more than that.

Cock sucking, rimming and fucking…

My mouth stayed busy on his body as his body stayed busy fucking me.

He concluded our session with a thick shot of cum down my throat.

Later that evening about 7pm I met up with my 27yo Prison Guard Alpha.

He works at the federal prison down the road from my house.

As usual, he pulled in the driveway long enough for me to get in his truck and then we sped away.

He had me blow him in his pickup truck at the end of a dirt road near my house.

I spent several hours of worshipping his uncut cock with a lot of throat fucking.

That day he fed me two of the biggest and thickest loads of his hot cum that I have had flood my throat in a long time.

When I first went down on his huge uncut cock, I could taste old cum and piss with a fair amount of dirty asshole on it.

While I was making love to his thick cock, he told me he had fucked two of his inmates earlier in the afternoon as punishment for doing some stupid shit that was against the prison rules.

I was expecting this. He usually shows up with a dirty cock needing my wet mouth to clean it.

He brags about fucking one or two different inmates every day.

Sometimes it for punishment and other times it is in return for some favor the inmate is buying and using his ass for payment.

Just the image of this guy in his uniform with his gun on one hip, his nightstick hanging from his belt and a pair of handcuffs attached to his belt, makes you want to drop to your knees and beg to suck the huge cock hiding behind the budge in his pants.



3 comments:

Michehot said...

Hard story!

uptonking said...

Well, SOMEONE had a busy holiday! Good for you. Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

I love sucking sweaty dick and balls while at work

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....