Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 9, 2021

TruckStop Gloyh0le Pig

 


TruckStop Gloyh0le Pig

I had been in the truck stop restroom all afternoon sucking trucker’s dicks thru the gloryh0le.

I was waiting for a really big dick that maybe would want to fuck through the gloryh0le..

I could see the truckers as they walked past the stall I was in by looking through the crack in the door.

I was in shock seeing your neighbor walk in and pulling out a massive uncut dick taking a long piss.

He turned and walked to the stall next to mine with the glory hole shaking his dick.

He walked into the stall and I heard him shut and lock the stall door.

Then I watched as he turned and aimed his massive cock at the glory h0le I was watching through.

His dick was so thick it barely fitted thru the hole.

I swallowed every inch I could and worked on his huge fat dick for a good 30 minutes before he dumped a big load down my throat.

He pulled back and I was leaning back catching my breath till seconds later he banged on my stall door telling me to open up cuz he needed to fuck.



I did not move hoping he would go away. I did not want him to know it was me in the stall that had just sucked him and made him cum.

But he rammed his massive shoulder against the door and his 6ft8 270 pounds of muscles stepped inside.

He was opening a Magnum XXL condom pack when he looked and saw me.

He grinned at me and grabbed hold to his hard cock.

He tossed away the condom pack and told me to get up and bend over the toilet cuz he was gonna fuck me bare.

He fucked me deep and rough for an hour and dumped two loads of cum into my ass before he finally pulled his sloppy dick from my ass and gave me his cum cover dick to clean off.

As I sat on the toilet, he used my mouth to piss in as if I was the toilet.

He told me to come over when I got home because his roommate was working double shift and would be gone all night.

He wanted to fuck me all night.

When I got there he fucked me all night as promised only taking breaks to use my throat as an urinal to piss in.

My ass felt so fucking good when I finally left him to go home.

I hope his roommate is into getting sucked off and fucking ass.

 


2 comments:

uptonking said...

Thank you for the lovely story. If getting my hard was the goal... goal achieved.

Michehot said...

Nice and hot story....

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....