Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Halloween Super Heroes.

 


Halloween Super Heroes.

 


This Halloween, if a Male the legal age shows up dressed as the Man of Steel,

Drop you pants and give your hungry asshole.

 








This redneck faggot should have figured out that the Man of Steel would have a dick to match.

And once Superman got all the way in the Redneck Faggots ass, he did not stop pounding away until he shoots his super-size load of his essence from his oversized cock deep in the Redneck Faggot.



And guess what, the Man of steel is gonna shoot a Super-sized load of sizzling ball-juice up any other faggot’s holes in the area, too.

 


Hope he was ready for it. It would have been a bitch to miss the Man of Steel fucking you with his hard as steel oversized cock. Dildoes.

Hope you're ready for it, you could be next.

 

I’m always ready for a super-size load from an oversize cock.

Maybe the Man of Steel has some of weapons of mass fucking with him.

His strap-on, bigger than life, oversized

 

Down my throat or up my asshole.




1 comment:

uptonking said...

YES! My kind of SUPER MAN. Damn... I need me some saving!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....