Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 7, 2021

My Thoughts for Today / My Adult Bookstore Follies

 


My Thoughts for Today

Adult Bookstore Follies



Gloryholes helped me become the GloryHole Pig that I am today!

 

I’ve been working the glory holes since I was 17 years old.

 

My first glory h0les were located at a local Adult Book Store

in the town next to where I lived and grew up.

 

Now and all through my adult life, I have visited glory h0les

all around the world.

Giving anonymous Men the oral pleasure that they would never forget.

Here are a few pictures from

my private collection I want to

share with you.

 

If you would like to see more,

Send me an email letting me know.

















 

  

 

 

 

2 comments:

uptonking said...

There was a brief time when I was intrigued by such things, but the reality of them? Not for me. More power to you.

Michehot said...

I love gloryholes, too...

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....