Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, July 1, 2022

Hard Cocks / WARNING: XXX Gay Adult Materiall

 



the Sight of a Hard Cock



NOTHING makes my body tingle like the sight of a

Cock Dangle on a Man and his Smelly, Sweaty Asshole.

Especially a Redneck, a Camel Jockey or a dark-skinned Nigga.



Warm wet Cum dripping from a Cock’s Piss-hole,

Watching men breed in lust,

A Man taking a Piss,

Consuming the flesh of another Man,



Once a Man has sucked dick,

Swallowed another Man’s cum,

And, taken a delicious cock deep into his ass,

there’s NO turning back . . .



Welcome to my world of Men, Cock Sucking, Glory h0les, Debauchery, Carnal Lust, Dildos, Fisting

and other various Man2Man Sex ! ! !



***************



TheEnd

Looks like you've reached the end of this post.

You can tell by the picture of

Something related to a Man’s asshole.

 


Please take the time to read through the following Warnings and Notices

 

I hope you enjoyed this posting!

 

Be Aware . . .

All Men pictured in my postings are believed to

be of legal age to be photographed

doing as shown.

All photos have been downloaded from other websites located on the web. I claim no ownership of any of these photos.

 

There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.

 


The use of the word ‘Nigga’ in my posts is used as a sexual term and not a racial term.

 

None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.

 

 


Comments, suggestions, and submissions are always welcum’d.

There is a comments section at the

end of this posting.

I answer all comments submitted as needed.

or

Write me @:

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

 

All postings are posted for the more mature open-minded Men to enjoy. If you disagree with any of my postings, I suggest you find another site to visit and to never visit my blog again.

 


Keep an open mind and never forget to

enjoy your dark side.

 

Be Safe and Have Fun

 

 


1 comment:

Michehot said...

Really hot post!!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....