Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Saturday Afternoon @ Xsightment / WARNING XXX Material



Saturday Afternoon @ Xsightment – My Stats…

 


I was lucky enough to stop by Xsightment late Saturday afternoon.

Xsightment is the local Adult Video Arcade here in town.

I had a damn good time while I was there.

It wasn’t that busy, but the guys who were there were quality.

 


My Stats for the afternoon:

I Sucked 5 nice cocks with two of them squirting their loads down my throat.

Two of them were uncut and one was dark skinned.

 


I bury’d my face in one guy’s ass crack and enjoy’d eating his asshole.

The sweet spot between his balls and his asshole tasted incredible.

Most of the guy’s enjoy’d me giving their sweaty balls a good sucking. Only one guy didn’t like having his balls in my mouth.

 


One dark skinned guy bred me through one of the glory h0les. This dark-skinned guy was not one of the 5 cocks I got to suck.

 

 I only had his cock in my mouth long enough to clean his wasted cum and my ass juices off of it.

He left enough cum lube in my asshole to allow another guy who followed behind him, to fuck me and then he fisted my happy hole through the round hole cut in the wall that separated us.. Another cock I didn’t get to have in my mouth so I could suck on it.



One of the cocks that I got to suck and which fed me a big load was a cock I have been wanting for a long time. It was attached to what looked like a hustler. I hoped I would run into him again. The above picture is of his cock just after he blasted my throat full of his load.

 

All & All, a good afternoon!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....