Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday Evening after work 1-28-11


Friday Evening after work . . .
After work I decided to go hunting for more Man Meat. What I had for lunch was a good starter for the day.
Since I needed to go by the Grocery Store on the way home, I decided the bookstore on Guess Road would be the best place to go hunting Man Meat.
I was surprised to see about a dozen cars in the parking lot when I turned in.
As usual, I went in, check my butt and then went and paid my $5.00.
                                 

The clerk was all excited about telling me about the older of the two Men’s Room. It had been remodeled and she was real proud of it. She told me to go back and check it out.
I headed on back over to the corner of the store where the Men’s Rooms were and open the door to the one that had been closed the past few months. I was surprised to see a guy standing at in front of the toilet with his pants around his ankles taking a piss. It didn’t seem to bother him I had opened the door on him.
I excused myself and stepped in the Men’s Rooms to check the remodel and to check him out. He still didn’t seem to mind that I had joined him so I shut the door behind me.
I looked around the room and was right impressed at the remodel job. Then I leaned forward to check out his cock and watch him piss.
‘You don’t mind, do you?’ I asked him as I slipped in front of in and sat down on the toilet in front of him. He stopped pissing and nodded his head in agreement. Right in my face being held by his hand was a nice average size uncut cock with a drop if piss on the end of its foreskin. He had been pissing through his foreskin. I love that in an uncut man. Leaves a nice salty taste to their foreskin.
‘Feed me the rest of it’ I said as I took his foreskin covered cockhead in my mouth. The flow of golden piss started back and I gulped it down as fast as he could feed it to me.
After I drained the last drop out the nice uncut cock in my mouth, he looked down and me and said. ‘You suck my cock and make me cum? I need to get my ass home to the wife.’
As I nodded my head yes, his cock was already starting to get hard in my mouth. I began moving my mouth up and down the length of his manhood as my tongue licked around the head and shaft. His foreskin moved back and forward over his cock head and up and down with my sucking.  The married guy standing in front of me started moaning as he reached with both hands and grabbed the back of my head. Then he started for fucking my mouth with a steady pace.
‘God Damn’ he moaned as he buried all of his uncut manhood into my throat and started to feed me a big load of cum. His hips quivered some as his balls continued to pump more and more cum into my throat. Finally he released the tight hold on my head and let me catch my breath. I let his cock now semi limp cock slide out of my throat as I licked his juices off his manhood. Then he pulled his limp uncut cock out of my mouth and began to stuff it back in my pants.
‘I wish you could come and teach my bitch how to suck like that. The bitch won’t get near my cock with her mouth. She says it’s dirty. So is her nasty cunt.’
He zipped up his zipper and stepped over to the sink and began to wash his hands.
I stood up and thanked him for letting me services his needs. Thanked him for this piss and cum.
‘Hope to see you here again’ he said as I stepped to the door and opened it.
I walked out of the newly remodeled Men’s Room and headed back toward the counter.
‘Nice remodel job’ I said to the clerk. ‘You didn’t tell me there was someone in there taking a piss.’ I continued as I got to the counter.
‘Well I didn’t know anyone was in there.’ She said. ‘The door wasn’t shut’ ‘Anyhow, ,you probably have seen it.’
‘Nope, not this one, But now I have.” I said back to her with a smile.
Then I headed on toward the back video booth area. I heard the guy come out of ht Men’s Room.
“See ya next week’ he said to the clerk. “Alright Ralph’ she said back. ‘I’ll be here working.’
                                            

Check Back Later


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....