Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 31, 2011

More from Friday Evening 1-28-11 - The Bear


Continued from Trick 2
As I entered back into the hallway leaving my victim drained, I was proud of the wide open eyes staring at me from the guys in the hallway.
I walked out into the hallway and decided I needed to take a short break. This meant walking out toward the front and getting some air.
As I walked past each man that was leaning up against the wall cruising, I got a big smile out of each of them.
Out front I took a few deep breaths and cleared my mind.
Now I was ready for more. What man back there was going to be my victim  this time.
I walked back down the main hallway and turned left toward the larger hallway. The older guy I had just been with was over there now. He was talking with one of the guys that had been there earlier. I heard him say, ‘you wouldn’t believe how good of a cock sucker he is. I wish he would have fucked me too. He has this big silver ring in his cock.’
I was right proud of what I was hearing so I decided to go check out the other hallway.
Several of the doors to the booths were open so the hallway was pretty lite up. I could see there was a black guy leaning on the wall about half way down and the young black stud was back on the stool in the corner.
I stopped just at the corner of the hallway and leaned against the wall. Not completely in the hallway but at an angel from booth number 4 on the corner which had the door open.
The bear that had pasted me in the hallway when I had first got there walked past me and took a place leaning on the wall across from the open door of booth number 4.
I stood there cruising him as he cruised back. I was expecting him to step into the open booth and expect me to follow him. But he never did.
Finally I figured I needed to be the aggressive one. I stepped toward him and put my hand on his shoulder. Then I pushed his shoulder directing him into the empty booth that he was in front of. It had a straight movie playing in it, but I didn’t care. It was empty.
I pushed him into the booth and slammed the door behind me. I wanted the sound affect of the force used to get him into the booth.
He immediately open his mouth for a kiss. I instead spit in his open mouth. This took the bear back a second before he swallowed and opened his mouth for more. This time I put my tongue in his mouth as our lips meet. We kissed for a second before I pulled his head away from mine.
I forced him down on his knees in front of me and pushed his face into my crotch.
The bear now kneeling in front of me reached up and unbuttoned my 501 jeans. Then he reached in and pulled my hard cock out so he could have it to service. He knew his place.
As he began to take my cock into his mouth, I reached down and grabbed under his jaw. Inch by inch my cock disappeared into his bearded mouth. He didn’t seem to mind the PA at all. Once all of my cock was in his mouth and down his throat, I held his head steady. Then I slowly began to fuck his mouth. Just enough to tease him.
I let go of his jaw and let him to begin working on my cock the way he wanted to. As he swallowed my cock and then let it slide out of his mouth, I began to remove my shirt. I want some nipple action from this Hot bear also.
After I got my shirt off, I reached down and pulled up on him.
‘Stand up” I said to him as I pulled his bearness upward. When he was standing he began to remove his shirt too. This meant we were going to have a good nipple session. He had nice big nipples just begging for my attention.
I reached down between his legs to see what he had hanging. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything to grab. Oh Hell I figured. I didn’t need cock with this one. I had a whole more to play with - Mostly his mind.
When he had his shirt off and was bear chested I took and grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth to my left nipple. As he began to chew on my nipple, I began slapping the side of his face. Not hard, just enough to let him know who was in charge.
He seemed to get off on that and chewed harder on my nipple.
I raised my arm so he could get a smell of my arm pit and he shied away from it. I was surprised he wasn’t into my armpit smell.
Since I don’t’ wear any deodorant, my armpits are always ready for a nose and tongue.
I pushed his head so he moved over to my other nipple and started to chew on it. Now I reached and grabbed one his nipples and began to squeeze. I could tell he wasn’t ready for me to be so aggressive with his nipple. He pulled away at first and I kept pinching on it.
This Big Bear was my Toy.
From the Internet

As he chewed on my nipple, I began to lick the top of his closely shaved head. I really enjoy doing that to a man while he is chewing on one of my nipples. I enjoy that just as much as licking their ears while they chew.
The Bear was getting into me licking his head when I pushed him back down to my cock. It needed some attention. He swallowed it and let me fuck his mouth some. I reached over his hairy back and slide my hand down into the back of his pants. My fingers slid down his ass crack until they found his Bear Hole. As my finger dug into it and began to dummy fuck his hairy asshole, he began to push his ass back for more.
I could have fucked him right there, but I was saving my energy for something I had seen I wanted.
While I finger fucked his asshole, I could see he had his hand on his crotch pinching on it.
Then I felt the tension in his body change. The big Bear had made himself cum.
Slowly I withdrew my fingers from his ass crack and pulled my hand from being down his pants. He let my cock slide out of his mouth as he began to stand up.
The moment had happened and now it was over. Both of us were ready to move on.
As we put our shirts back on, he said to me. ‘You really need to come to my house and fuck me.’
‘Maybe next time’ I replied to him as my shirt slid on over my face.
I left the booth wanting more. More Man Meat.
I had to have more…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....