Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesday January 25, 2011




As I begin to drag my Pig ass out from being sick with this flu, I finally decided to go hunting for cock.
My choice of bookstores was the one on Guess Road in Durham.
Boy did I make a mistake. $5.00 wasted.
I got to see a nice looking cock and you can check out the picture I took of it.
Real nice cock on a HOT Stud.
Nothing else going on in the place. I stayed about 30 minutes and headed on home.
Better Luck next time.

This guy always wears a jockstrap and his fantasy is to walk around the bookstore in nothing but his jockstrap while all the Hot Guys have his body in the right ways.

I think he has what it takes. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....