Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, March 23, 2012

3-22-12 Thursday - At the Gym



As I noted in another post, I work out at a corporate gym so I am not lucky enough to fuck around with any of the Hot muscle employees of the company I work at. All I really get to enjoy the occasional glance at cocks and asses of the guys when they are either changing into their workout clothes or when they come out of the showers drying off.
Today’s wonderful treat was to get to see a beautiful cock hanging in front of a olive skinned handsome stud as he exited from the shower area.
To get a better look his hanging cock I turned toward. He caught me looking at his cock and purposely pulled his towel away from his body so it would not cover his crotch.
Let me describe this guy to you.
He was in his late 20’s, not more than early early 30’s.
About 6 foot tall and the perfect build for a stud like him.
He had olive brown skin and the prettiest cock hanging out in front of hm. I looked to hanging semi erect when he came of the shower area.
As he walked toward me, his cock swung gently from side to side begging me to look at it.
His chest and abs where hairless except for a dark treasure trail that grew in width as it made its way down to his pubic hair which was jet black.
He had nice hanging balls which looked to be shaved.
His pit hair was a massive growth. He raised his arms as he pulled on his t-shirt.
I bet when he was sweaty before his shower he had the aroma that could make you beg to service his cock.
I’m not too shy when it comes to talking to men in the locker room. Some don’t mind the conversation and others treat you as if I was monster.
As he stepped over the gym bench to stand in front of the locker just a couple feet away from me, he turn toward me as he laid his towel on the bench and then bent forward to unlock the combination lock on his locker.
He and I were the only two in the locker room so I wasted no time in trying to start a conversation with him. I wanted to hear his voice. Knowing what he sounded was important to me at that time.
As he was pulling his street clothes from the locker, said to him: ‘I hope I don’t embrace you, but you have an incredible skin color. I hope you don’t mind me asking what nationality is in your past.’
He turned back toward and looked down at me. By the way, I guess I should have told you I was sitting on the bench.
‘No I don’t mind’ he said with a masculine voice. My parents immigrated here from Greece.
‘Then I guess you won’t mind me telling you how perfect your body is’ I said back to him.
Yeah, I work out as much as I can. I don’t want to get fat my old man.’ He said to me as he raised his arms over his head to pull on a skin tight t-shirt.
That’s when I got to see his pit hair.
‘Yeah, I wish I was that smart when I was your age.’ I said laughing.
He smiled at me as he bent forward to pick up his pants.
He pulled them on without putting on any underwear.
As he pulled his pants up his fly caught just behind his balls which framed his cock and balls in a picture perfect view.
He paused and looked at me making sure I got a good look before he grabbed his manhood and stuffed it in where it needed to be.
Then he sat down on the next bench, reached into the locker he was using and pulled a pair of Greek style sandals and strapped them onto his feet. His feet called out to me and begged me to make love to them. I know I heard them calling to me.
I had to make one last connection with him. His energy was too good to let go. 
As he stood up and began to walk toward the door to the locker room, I said to him, ‘I do some photography work as a hobby and I’m working on a collect of male bodies of guys in this area with foreign background. I would love to have your body part of my collection.  Who knows some day I might be famous and folks from all over the world would be admiring you and your body.’
He turned and laughed as he said ‘look me up in the company directly, my name is @@@@@@@.’
Maybe this will lead to something more. He wasn’t wearing a wedding band.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SAM, YOU DID NOT TELL US IF HE WAS UNCIRCUMCISED OR CUT? HOW LONG WAS HIS COCK AND DID YOU FINALLY KNOW IF HIS BALLS WERE SHAVED WHEN YOU GOT THE CLOSEST? TRIMMED BUSH OR NOT?

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....