Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 25, 2012

White Pig - Black Cock - Final



His massive rock hard black cock flopped out of my mouth and down to one side, covered and streaming with layers of my thick spit and mucus.
"Thas' what I'm talkin 'bout" he said, tilting his hips playfully so that his spit slathered cock waved back and forth in front of my face lazily.

"You ready to sit on this?" He asked, though I could tell it wasn't a request.
"Ohh god yesss" I moaned, my eyes fixed on his long black monster cock.
 "Yes, fuck me with that big nigga dick, stretch me..." I begged, licking and sucking on the pearly pre-cum that dribbled out of his piss hole peeking out of his thick foreskin.

"Turn aroun', spread them muthafuckin'  white cheeks, lemme see that pretty little pink assho'" he said, pulling his dick away from my mouth and reaching for the lube sitting on the side table next to the sofa.
I obeyed without question, turning around and sticking my ass far out into the air so that my hungry asshole smiled at him.
"Mmmm that's a pretty white pig boy ass," he said as he stroked his long black dick.
I felt a thick finger covered with cold lube push its way into my ass, I moaned uncontrollably as he wriggled and pumped it, getting my sphincter and anal cavity slippery and ready for his massive black cock.

"What you think, white boy?" He said into my ear as he finger fucked me from behind.
"You can't even handle a brotha's finger you aint gonna be able to handle a fat black dick.. open that fuck’n hol."

I took a deep breath, biting my lips I relaxed my asshole as first one, then two fingers pushed in down to the knuckles.
Damn it felt good to have this convict take control of my being and make me his fuck hole.
"There, now you ready as you gonna be.
I'm fiddin' to rip this ass up." He said, pursing his lips and breathing harder himself as he watched his fingers slide in and out of my gaping white manhole.

He pulled his fingers out, stroked his long pole a few times to get it at full grand hard on, then grabbed my hips and slowly pulled my puckered asshole down onto his fat black cock head.

"W-wait.." I managed to get out through waves of ecstacy I was experiencing, "we need a... a condo--"

"Shut yo bitch ass up, I'm gon' breed you." He said.
 Then slowly he pushed his huge bare skinned uncut cock head into my ass.
I moaned long and slow and my asshole spread.
The pressure felt like it would split it in two, so I took another deep breath and relaxed as it invaded my asshole.

"Ooohhh ggooooooddd!!!" I cried as it pushed all the way in, popping past my anal ring and sliding in slowly
It was in, just barely, but it felt like I had the wide end of a baseball bat lodged in my rear.
I moaned as he slowly but firmly pushed, widening my anus and rectum and pushing even further into my body. 

"Yyeaaahhh...aahhhh, shit! Take it, pussy!
Take that big black dick." The x-inmate hissed through gritted teeth as he slowly began to pump his massive fuck rod in and out of my stretched-wide pig ass.

I slid up and down on his dick, slowly at first then faster as my guts conformed to the eight inch circumference of his cock as much as they could.
It felt like he was pushing against my diaphragm as I sat down on it in long, excruciatingly painfully enjoyable strokes, till my little white balls lay on top of his big fat black ones, his black bone buried completely into my ass.
I was in pig heaven!
"Ahhh fuck me!...agghhh fuck me! ..... OooHhhHhhh fuck meeeEEeeeeEE!!!" I cried out, slamming my ass down onto his twelve inches of meat madly.
I took it all the way down to the hilt and held it, wriggling around on it so that it stretched my ass even more, then pulled back off it till just the head stayed in, then plunged down again, each time with a low grunt.
I was like riding a wild bull at the rodeo.
"Yeah... fuck it, fuck dat dick, fuck it... fuck it... lil' ho'... fuck it" The black stud inside me panted in a low, passion-soaked voice as his giant slimy uncut cock slid in and out of my shithole in long strokes.
"Harder bitch... harder...harder..." he said, grabbing my neck from behind with both hands as he anally raped me, pulling me down harder and harder till my well fucked asshole moaned and screamed under the pressure.
I could feel his massive cock squeeze past my prostate with each long pump, waves of ecstasy washed over me as I pushed my hungry ass down on him.
"Here it come... hnhh... you ready white boy?" He said as he grabbed my waist with both hands and started to long dick me viciously.
My ass cheeks slammed down on his crotch as his big black cock pumped my hungry white ass.
"Yeah... yeah... here it come, bitch... yeah" he said before stuffing his dick into me as far as it would go down to the balls and holding it.
"Oooohhhhhhhhfuuuucccckkkk!!!!" I moaned as his giant black dick began spurting wave after wave of hot cum into my bowels.
A warm sensation spread through my gut as he emptied his big black balls into my hungry pig ass.
"Ahhhhhhh, fuuuucck!!" he growled as his dick and pelvis pumped and convulsed, painting the walls of my innards with thick, gooey white black man seed.
I bit my teeth, held on and moaned in utter pleasure, my eyes closed as my intestines tingled with heat. 

We stood there for a moment, almost motionless except for small tremors as the ex-con' plump balls emptied the last drops of his cum into me.
When it was done, he slipped his long dick out abruptly, making me moan softly one last time as his engorged cock head tickled my prostate on it's final exit.
Immediately I felt hot jizz gush out of my ass and stream down the back of my legs. I squeezed my asshole tight.
My ass still felt warm and slippery, his cum was buried deep in my insides, stewing and roiling and clinging to my bowel walls.
The thought sent me headlong into euphoria and I cummed myself, all over the living room floor as I was now on my hands and knees in front of him sitting in the chair. I didn’t even touch my cock as it exploded on it’s own.
As I shot my load my asshole pushed out more of his goo, it ran down to meet the rest that now covered my ass and legs.
"Look at you, lil' pussy white boy pig wit' an ass full of cum from a twelve inch black dick, fuckin' bitch’n.
Now dats wha I like to see.
I'll be back dis time next Monday." He said as he got out of the chair, pulling his sweats and boxer briefs back up over his glistening balls and low hanging dong, "Might bring my homeboy. Make sure yo ass is here with plenty of brew and and your white boy ass lubed da fuck up.... lil ho'." He said.
I turned around before he could get his sweats up over his cock and took it back in my mouth. I quickly cleaned all of my ass juices and his cum off of it.
Then he pulled it from my mouth and finished pulling up his sweats
I watched as he stepped over me and headed for the door without another word.
I lay there on the floor, my ass still stretched and pounding, his hot cum still oozzing out of it, and stared silently in submission as he left. 

"I’ll have my ass ready." Was all I could manage to say as the door slammed shut behind him.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAM I GOT LUCKY THIS WEEKEND TOO AND HAD THE PLEASURE OF A FOOT LONG UNCIRCUMCISED BLACK BULL COCK WITH A SET OF BALLS THAT HUNG DOWN LIKE A BALLSACK ON A STUD BULL HIS FORESKIN WAS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A MAN A TRUE C-10 OVERHANG THICK AND TIGHT COVERING HIS LIMP 10 INCHES AND AFTER I TONGUED INTO HIS FORESKIN AND SUCKLED ON HIS OVERHANG OF COCK SKIN HE HARDENED INTO A FULL 12 INCH LONG BONER!! AND THICK GIRTH ABOUT 7 INCHES AROUND MY JAW WAS SORE BUT THE TASTE AND SMELL OF HIS RIPE BLACK BUCK COCK MADE MY MOUTHPUSSY STREACH TO PLEASRE HIM!! HIS SMEGMA WAS SO TASTY I CAME IN MT GYM SHORTS WHEN I TASTED IT!! HE SHOT HIS SEED INTO MY MOUTHPUSSY AND IT FILLED MY MOUTH UNTIL IT SPILLED OUT ALL AROUND HIS HORSE HUNG BLACK FOOT LONG BLACK DONG!! MY WHITEBOI LITTLE DICKED ASS WAS IN HEAVEN AS HE SLAPPED MY FACE WITH HIS LONG BLACK BULL COCK WHEN HE WAS DONE WITH MY MOUTHCUNT!!

LORDPATRICK said...

Just love black cock, but get very little of it! Hot story! Hot pictures!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....