Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

White Pig - Black Cock


"Yeah, you like that big black dick, don't you?" the black stud said in his deep baritone voice as I stuffed inch after inch of his fat black cock down my throat.
"What would yo buddies say if they seen you suckin on a twel' inch black stick?
 Fuckin white pig. Suck that big nigga dick.. yeah, suck that muthafuckin' nigga dick."
"MmmmmMmm..." I moaned, letting it pop out of my mouth with a strange sloppy sound.
 I grabbed it by the base, my hand barely closing around its huge girth, and wobbled the eight or nine inches of black cock that jutted out from my hand around in the air, staring at it in astonishment and laughing silently to myself in disbelief that just an hour ago he was nothing more than a tight black ass standing in front me at a convenience store.
I'd always had a... fetish. A fetish for Big black dicks and ghetto thug tops.
It was my trashy piggy quirk.
I have an urge to periodically seek out and devour massive black dicks.
That was why my heart skipped a beat and my dick immediately began to pump with blood as I walked in the door of the Stop N' Go across the street from the apartment complex I had just left late one Monday night.
I had just left from an arranged fuck with another Dildo Pig Buddy of mine.
He was standing back by the Beer coolers, grabbing tall cans of Steel Reserve from one of the freezer doors.
He must have been 6'4" at least, with a good 235 pounds of bulky muscle that bulged under a tight white wife beater. It stood out stark again his dark black skin, making my eyes take notice and my pulse quicken.
He passed me as he headed for the register and I back to the Beer.
I couldn’t help taking a quick glance down at the crotch of his slightly baggy gray sweats. I am a crotch watcher and always am looking to see if I can see the guys cock.
I noticed his head turn out of the corner of my eye as we passed each other, then noticed him crane his head around and look at me in the reflection of the cooler's glass door.
My heart took a pause.
 He was checking me out! Oh my fucking god this fucking incredible black stud was checking me out! I hoped he liked what he saw. I sure did like what I saw.
I grabbed a 32oz. can of something I didn’t even read the name of and hurried to stand behind him at the register. I wanted to get close enough to smell him.
I heard his deep voice rumbling to the cashier, a fairly good looking Arab man, as I approached.
"..an' gimme two packs of Black an' milds, and a box of Magnum XL's" he said in a flat, even voice to the cashier, as if he were asking for a lottery ticket or a pack of gum.
I looked up and down his muscle knotted back, admiring the soft outline of his back and chiseled ass under his sweats. I took a deep breath to breath in his musky odor. His aroma made my cock get even harder in my jeans.
Staring at his ass I imagined that black ass pumping up and down in the air, pummeling a white pig hole like mine. My cock came to life even more in my snug jeans. It sprang even further to attention as I saw the cashier's hand touch the box of Magnum condoms, specially made for black studs like him with big cocks, and throw them on the counter.
 This big buck was hung. He had to be. Everything about him said ‘I have a big balck cock and know how to use it!’ My heart slammed against my ribcage even faster, making my face flush.
"You know where there's an adult video store aroun' here?" He said, looking down on the little cashier expressionlessly.

"No, sorry." The cashier said with a sheepish grin as he handed him his change.
"S'cool, thanks." He said and walked for the door, but not before taking one long lingering look at me as he turned, not hiding the fact that he was checking me out this time, watching me as if he had already decided I was going to be his next fuck..
I stared back at him as he surveyed me. He stared at my crotch as he  noticed the impossible to hide bulge in the crotch of my jeans with a smile, then turned and walked out the door.
I paid for my things quickly and hurried out to the parking lot, hoping to catch this incredible black stud before he took off so I could tell him he was only a short distance from an Adult Video Store.
I knew my black cock addiction had kicked in madly, I really wanted this Black stud.
I walked into the parking lot, looking around anxiously but I didn't see him. He must've had a ride waiting on him I thought, and started to walk toward my truck slightly put out, but still horny as hell.

I didn't make it ten feet before a low, rumbling voice sounded off behind me, "Yo white boy."
I froze in my tracks. It took me a moment to turn, but I finally turn to face the black stud that had just called me white boy.
"Say man, you know where I can buy some fuck movies aroun' here?" the black thug stud said as he approached me, towering over my 5'11" frame .
Step by step he got closer to me till he was no more than two feet from me, well within my personal space.
His musky aroma filled the air around us.

My voice hung in my throat for a moment, I swallowed and regained my composure. This was what I'd wanted, wasn't it? It still seemed exhilaratingly unreal.
"Uh... there are a few adult adult movie places around here.. In fact there is one just around the corner. What kinda stuff are you looking for?" I said.
I straightened myself up and turned slightly so he could get a good view of my ass.
"Well, right now I'm lookin' for interracial gay shit. You know, little white boys chokin' on big black dicks, takin em up in they asses, that kinda shit.... you know where I can fin' that?" He said with a voice again unwaveringly confident and even tempered.
He reached down and grabbed the long thick bulge in his sweats that stretched down his right pant leg.
My eyes froze on his crotch as I saw the long thick tube begin to inflate and harden, tenting the entire crotch and the right thigh of his sweats.
I swallowed hard and took in another deep breath of his erotic aroma as I watched him stroke the growing snake in his pants, the biceps on his dark black arms and thick chest flexing and contracting.
"I have some of that stuff at my place.... actually." Isaid to him as I ran my left hand over my ass and then adjusted my jeans... "I'm not far from here." I said, jerking a thumb at the street.

He smiled, then he got so close to me his rock hard abs and growing steel pipe ground against my own stomach and crotch.
I held my ground. I couldn’t believe I was being pushed up on by the huge black thug. It was exactly the stuff I live for.

"Yeah, les' go." He said, grabbing me by the waist and turning me forcefully-- with a strength and grip I couldn't have shaken loose from if I'd wanted to-- then he grabbed my ass harshly, pinching the entire right cheek in a painful pleasurely vice grip with his huge hand before pushing me forward, following behind me as I walked toward my truck.
He marched me to my truck. I unlocked the driver’s door lock as he said to me, “you drive, you can bring me back later after we finish.”
 My fate was sealed. I was going to get royally fucked by a giant black fuck-stick the likes of which I'd not seen in the flesh yet and knew was bigger then I imagined
I accepted my luck gratefully, driving him to my pig-pen in silence. He had no idea how prepared I was for him.

3 comments:

Mauler said...

One of your better pieces, Sam.

Anonymous said...

SAM MADE MY LITTLE WHITE UNCUT 5INCH SKINNY PECKER HARD AND DRIP MY LOAD OUT MY TINY LITTLE SHAVED CLEAN BALLSACK AND RUN OUT MY FORESKIN READING ABOUT YOUR GOOD LUCK WITH THE FOOT LONG BLACK MAMBA COCK!!

Jay said...

Sam, Wow! That is hot! One of my favorite posts. I hope that you will continue writing and give us all the lurid details. As a devoted cock sucking, sub pig, I am SO JEALOUS! When you wrote about inhaling his musky aroma, I swear that I could almost smell him. It made my cock leak and my asshole twitch. Think I'll have to shove a huge dildo up my ass and pound my hole before I jerk off a load and eat it. Boy, you really got me worked up today. Looking forward to the continuation. Best Regards and Piggy Hugs, Jay

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....