Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8-15-12 Wednesday



Third day of celebrating my birthday
As the day comes to a close and I look back on the past three days…
The day before my birthday
My Birthday…
The day after my birthday
I feel pretty good about the number of sexual contacts I have made to celebrate.
Today ends my time of celebration.

Today I attended a lunchtime group meeting. There were not very men there, but they were of quality.
Plus I cruised two different ABSs and had some quality time at both.
Over the next few days I will devote my free time to getting the details recorded so I can share with my readers.

Anybody want to guess how many Men I had sexual contact with over the last three days?

Winner gets a free servicing…rather in person or virtually.
Give it a guess…









2 comments:

Westernstock said...

ten men in three days would be good going!

Anonymous said...

knowing you 13 cocks!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....