Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I've used these


I been sharing with my Blog Readers the various cocks I suck and the different things that run through my head.
Today I thought I would share with you parts of my life you might not have seen before.
This is the urinal I use at work every day when I take a piss.

This is the toilet in the Men’s Room of the ABS on Guess Road. I use it to check my ass before cruising. A quick douche is always refreshing and helps build my confidence that I will be able to please the Men I trick with that day in which ever means needed – My Mouth or My Ass.

Finally, this is the urinal in the Men’s Room of the ABS near the airport. I cruise this urinal a lot hoping to the chance to suck on a cock that has just finished pissing which allows me to have a taste of the guy’s piss. Many of Men I have cruised at this urinal has joined me in the toilet stall and fucked the shit out of me bent over this toilet. Many of other men have stood in front of me while I sat on this toilet sucking their cock.

          

Sometime I wonder, how many loads of cum has my body drained out of how many Men in that Men’s Room over the many years I have been cruising the place.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Helps to piece your environment together, Sam.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....