Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Greek Men



Some days you just have a taste for a certain type of Man.
This day I had lunch at the Greek restaurant that I have written about having sex in the Men’s room with an employee.
Oddly enough, today my order number was 69.
I told the cashier that 69 was a great number to have. He agreed with me and smiled as he handed me my change. He was the second employee I serviced that day before in the restaurant’s Men’s Room .

Before heading off for lunch I printed a short message that I could use.
I want to make love to your cock and make you feel like the Greek Stud you are.
If interested, call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Or email me at #######@####.com to arrange day and time.
I have safe place to go. Very private and safe.
You alone or bring a Greek male friend for more enjoyment.

My play house space would be perfect to entertain Greek men in need of my mouth and ass to please them and their sexual needs. I understand that Greek men have a wicked side to them when allowed to be themselves.



As I picked up my lunch from the counter, I handed the Greek stud at the counter a tip with my note inside of it. He was the first Greek stud from that time before in the Men’s Room that I serviced.

Around 3 pm that afternoon my cell phone rang. It was the Greek Stud I had given the note to.
He asked me how he knew me. I reminded him of the day he was cleaning tables and he locked us in the Men’s Room and he fed me his cock. I also reminded him that afterward he sent another Greek stud like himself into the Men’s Room for me to take care. I satisfied them both and wanted to satisfy their sexual needs again.
I told him that I dream often of that afternoon when I made love to his Greek Manhood and he fed me a big load of Greek essence.
I told him I needed more of him and his Greek Male essence. I craved it.
I needed to please him and any of his Greek male friends he want to experience it. No matter what their male to male sexual needs could be.
I told him again, I had safe private place we could meet if he was interested.

He told me he was interested and needed to check when he had off from work. He said he worked double shifts many days.
I told him that I wanted him to come from work. No need to shower or clean up. I liked the way he smelled and tasted that day. I told him I liked Greek men like himself raw and natural.

Now I guess I wait until he calls back.

Maybe if I am lucky he will bring a friend or two and I can get my pig ass bred by several Greek Gods.
       






2 comments:

Westernstock said...

Great writing. All the best for the sequel. Cock nice and hard waiting!

Anonymous said...

I's all Greek to me!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....