Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 18, 2012

11-5-12 Black Meat




Just a quick posting to share with a nice black cock I got to give some pleasure to with my mouth.

Not much to tell about the Black man the cock was attached to. He was on the older side of middle age and had a bit of pot belly.
While I sucked on his cock he kept saving, that’s it baby suck my cock suck it good.

It took several minutes to get that cock to feed me a nice salty load of man-cum. I didn’t mind because the cock fit in my mouth just right for a long sucking.
After I finished he said thanks to me and I told him he had to let me get a picture of the cock that had just fed me his seed.
He had no problem with me snapping a shot of his softening cock.

I am looking forward to meeting him again sometime at the bookstore. I know he will gladly feed me his dark meat and salty man-cum.

Let me know!
Is this a cock you would have sucked and would suck again?
Just curious how my reader’s taste match mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....