Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday 2012



We all know what Black Friday is all about in the retail market…
Businesses getting their bottom line out of the red and into the black.

Well Black Friday has a whole different meaning for me.
Black Friday is the day I go out Hunting just for Black Cock.
My goal is to get as much Black Cock on Black Friday as I can.
In my mouth, down my throat, up my ass and anywhere else the Black Man attached to the Black wants to put it and however that Black Man wants to use me.
I will gladly be his Cum-Dump, Fuck-hole or just Play Toy. – His White  Ass Redneck Pig…


Over the years I have sucked a lot of Black Cock, but Black Friday is special.
Hopefully if I am lucky enough to find the right group of Black Men, I will have a small Fuck-Fest at my Pig-Pen later tonight with just my white Redneck ass and some Horny Raunchy Black Men.











3 comments:

Westernstock said...

Just love your interpretation of Black Friday!

Stan said...

Sounds right up my alley!

Anonymous said...

I love the uncircumcised big black cock too the first cock i ever sucked in hi school was my black buddys 10 '' uncut black cock!! so i have been partial to black cock ever since!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....