Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vote for your favorite Cock


11-28-12 Wednesday

I sucked the cocks that are posted below today at the local Glory Holes.

Please vote for your favorite cock in the comments section.

I’ll give it few days for my readers to make their selections, then I will post which one I enjoyed the most.


Cock # 1
__________________________________________________


Cock # 2
*************************************************


Cock # 3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

   

Cock # 4

They were all good and fed me good loads. There is one that made my cock get harder than all the others.

Details on the Men attached to these cocks will be posted later for your enjoyment.
  

3 comments:

Westernstock said...

# 1

Ray's Cowboy said...

number 4. Wins in my book.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

COCK # 1 UNCIRCUMCISED BIG AND HAD A LITTLE SMEGMA TASTE!!! LOVE UNCIRCUMCISED COCK!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....