Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Gay Amputees


Would you have sex with a Man who is an amputee?


Maybe he is missing his arm, a foot or even a leg.


Just because he is missing a part or two of his body is no reason to have to give up having good sex with another man.


He still is a man who needs and deserves the exchange of male energy with another man.


Your comments are welcomed.

Your stories of sex with an amputee or if you are an amputee, your sex stories are welcumed.


I have posted throughout this posting some pictures of men that are Amputees.


Missing a part or two of their bodies and in need of male to male sex just like the rest of the Men around them.


Here are some links to a couple of interesting stump fucking sessions with this sex pig who has a lot of good ass play videos to watch.


Stump fucking . . .




6 comments:

LordScorp said...

Thank you! Am an amputee myself so I know how some if not many of us feel rejected because so many minds are closed regardless how open they profess to be. No not bitter just know how it is.

Anonymous said...

Lord, I hate that you feel rejected. I had a friend that was an amputee, with a saline pump in his cock. We made love many times through the years up until his death.

tamerack@hushmail.com said...

I'm interested in meeting an amputee partnerin the Toronto/GTA area. My left hand was reattached / reconstructed a few years back.

tamarack@hushmail.com said...

Correction..tamarack@hushmail.com

Joel said...

Love pumped cocks

Unknown said...

I would like to recommend black dildo

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....