Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My white ass


What the fuck do you mean?

My white ass is good enough for any nasty black ass bastard like you.

You damn right I can take a fucking from your horse size cock as fucking hard and long as you can give it.



Then while you’re catching your breath, I’ll take on your fucking dumb ass bro as you call him.

I bet his fat nasty uncut Dick feels better stretching my white pig-hole wide open then your long black horse Dick.



Come on fucker, climb on and ride me.

Kick them heals into me and ride my ass hard and deep.

Bury that huge black uncut hunk of nigga dick as deep as you can.



Make me your fucking white whore bitch.

You know there isn’t anything better than a good piece of white ass.

That's it fucker. Bury that long black uncut horse cock deep inside. Push it in as deep as you can.


Give me all of that black cock. Make me your fucking faggot bitch whore.

Blast that fucking load of nigga juice deep inside me.




Lube my ass up for your buddy who’s going to stretch my hole wider then you did and fill me full of his nigga juice.

I bet if the two of tried, you could both fuck me at the same time.

Fuck me with both those big ass black cocks.

That’s it fucker, go get you a beer and take a smoke.

Your bro is standing there waiting his turn to fuck my white ass.



While you’re at it, bring him a beer and give him a toke from that joint. He’s going to need it to keep up with your pace.

Damn, there is nothing better than having two nasty niggas fuck my white pig-hole with their big black uncut hard cocks.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ass can swallow any size cock you need black horse cock balls deep in you

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....