Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tragedy


Greetings to all my followers,

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my postings. I hope they have met your expectations.

My life is for sure an interesting one. Never a dull moment.

Recently I had a major tragedy happen to me. This tragedy has and will forever change my life.

Something evil got into my right foot and very quickly tried to end my life.


By the grace of God and all the spirits that watch over me, I survived.
In order to rid my body of the evil, the doctors had to amputate my right foot.
I spent a week in the hospital and two weeks in a rehab center.
During this time I focused on healing and not this Blog.

Now that I am recovering and rebuilding my life, I am back to posting my adventures and thoughts here in my Blog.
Please understand and bear with me as I start to post again. My posts might seem strange and off-track, but they should still be entertaining and hopefully cause a lot of loads to be pouring out from your cocks.


My posts are still intended for Open Minded Men over the Legal age for the area they are accessing this Blog. Under aged boys need to leave this blog and find your jollies elsewhere.

Pictures used in my postings have been downloaded from the internet and considered to be free of copyright and available to be used for entertainment purposes.
As noted in the postings, some of the pictures are from my private collection. If you download anything from this Blog and re-post it, please use it wisely and legally.


Comments and thoughts on this matter can be made via the comments section at the end of each posting or send an email to sambearsblog@yahoo.com    





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your foot. Sending you healing thoughts across the miles.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....