Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Cock Sucking Month – Tip # 12 - Cigar Smokers



Cock Sucking Month – Tip # 12

Cigar Smokers

Sucking the Cock of a Man smoking a Cigar


When sucking the Cock of a Man smoking a cigar, expect his Cock to taste of the cigar he is smoking.


While handling the cigar he touches his Cock the smell and taste of that cigar is transferred to his Almighty Cock.


Just keep on sucking his cock and enjoy the taste of the big brown turd like cigar his has in his mouth.


If he kisses you for a job well done, expect his mouth to taste like the ashtray sitting on the table there near you two.









Closer:
The End
(Of this Posting)


I do not claim ownership
of any posted material, photo, or video
that doesn't belong to me.

Any comments?

Comments are always welcomed on this posting or any other postings in my blog

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....