Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Night


Friday Night

What are your plans for the night?


I suggest hunting for a much Cock to suck as you can.

Keep count of the following and report it to me via email or in the comment section of this posting.


How many Cock did you have in your mouth?

How many of those Cocks were Uncut?


How many were…
Hispanic?
White?
Black?
Asian?
Russian?
Middle Eastern?
Not sure?


How many of the Cocks you sucked fed you their load of Male Essence?

How many of the Cocks you had in your mouth throat Fucked your face?

How many of the Cocks you sucked used your mouth to piss in after they fed you their load?

How many of the Cocks that you serviced with your mouth did you have fuck your Pig-hole?

How many Cock did you suck through a Glory h0le?

How many of the Cocks you had in your mouth tasted like some other Pig’s Ass?
How many of them tasted like Pussy?


How lucky do you think you were after it is all over?

Let me know so I can share with my readers how big of Pig you were.
All postings will be anonymous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....