Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 9, 2018

Every Guy tells Me…




Every Guy tells Me…


Every white guy I’ve dated tells me they love the way we kiss
And


Every Hispanic guy I had sex with tells me they love the way I am passionate
And


Every Middle Eastern guy I kneeled in front of says they love the way I consume everything they have to give
And


Every black guy I’ve given myself to says they love the way I take their big black dicks balls deep and beg for more.
And


Every Alpha Male I have served say they get off on how I can never get enough of what they have for me to do to satisfy their needs.

And lastly



Every greasy Pig I fuck with says they love how my asshole takes everything they stuff into it.


The End !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....