Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 16, 2018

Things that I ( as an Alpha Male Top ) expect



Things that I  ( as an Alpha Male Top )  expect from a 

faggot cock sucking bottom cum slut pig.


What I expect from a true gay fag cock sucking slut:


Be There – It does not matter what time of day it is or where I tell you to be, you will be there and be there on time. No Excuses!


You take whatever I feed you to suck on - It doesn’t matter if it is my cock or a cock attached to one of my buddies. When I put it front of you to give service to, you will take it in your mouth and suck it and make love to it.


DeepThroat - You will suck my cock balls deep for as long as I want you to and the way I want you to. I don’t care if you gag you should be happy to have my dick in your throat.


Expect to be fucked rough. Whether it is your throat or your ass. That is why guys like me fuck faggots. You cannot face fuck your girl or pound her ass, but you can with a fag.
With a fag I can pound their throat, be verbal, be rough, and make them take my dick up their ass the way I want it.
It is all about Me and my Cock.
You are just a cock sucking cum dump who should be happy to service any man’s cock.


There’s no pulling off. When I get ready to bust my nut in your mouth your head will be held balls deep and you will take all my cum. You can try to pull off but it won’t fucking happen. You will swallow all of my cum – not wasting a drop of my male essence.
There is nothing hotter than the moment that my cock sucker realizes that he is being held balls deep down on my cock while I am cumming right down his throat without any warning.
Nothing hotter than those bulging eyes looking up at me when I say ‘swallow it all’ as the fucker gags but can’t pull off my cock.


Ass Fucking - If I decide to fuck your ass then I will do it in the position I want and in the way I want.
Your ass better be clean and ready to be fucked.
If it is too rough for you, go ahead and yell but it is only going to make me fuck you harder.
Don’t disrespect me by trying to tell me how to fuck your throat and your ass. You will take it the way I give it.


Any Object – You will gladly open your ass to any object I want to fuck you with. Your ass is there to be fucked by Me, with my dildos and other ass toys, and to be fucked by any of my buddies I want to share your ass with.


Never reject my cum - If I want to cum in your ass then I will I do it. I do not give a fuck what you say or if I want to, I will cum in your mouth. Either way I have never been serviced by a faggot who did not either take my cum load in his butt or down his throat.



Balls and more – When told, you will take my big low hanging balls into your mouth and lick the sweat off of them.
You will make love to my balls, the balls that make the cum you crave.


Ass Wipe – Your face belongs in y Ass licking it and cleaning it whenever I say so.


Puppet Pig – As my pig, you will allow me to stretch open your asshole and stuff my fist deep into your body. On my fist, you will dance around as my puppet and be a fist hole for my buddies.


Fuck hole – You will present your asshole to my cock to be fucked whenever and where ever I demand.


Toilet Mouth – your mouth will be available to my toilet whenever I need to piss. You will swallow every drop of my golden nectar and never waste any.


Toy Boy – You are my fucking toy boy for all my pleasures


Thank you – you will always say thank you to me and/or my buddies for allowing you to suck our cock, being a face-fuck hole and for our loads of cum.



Notice:
Original Posting found at: http://gayjay864.tumblr.com/
Posting modified and illustrated to fit this blog.
Visit this blog for more interesting blog reading



The End ! ! !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....