Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 25, 2022

I am not a Raciest - posting 1



I am not a Raciest –  

I like all Color, Types, and Men of Legal Age 


I especially like the Redneck Man and Niggas 



Those crazy wild fucked-up Rednecks 

 



The horny Niggas with their Big Black Dicks 

Ready to fuck some face and then bury them up some White Ass 

 


The End 



The word ‘Nigga’ is not used as an insult, 

It is used as a sexual term 



Looks like you've reached the end of this post. 



I hope you enjoyed it! 

 

Be Aware . . . 



All Men pictured in my postings are believed to be of legal age to be photographed doing as shown. 


All photos have been downloaded from other websites located on the web. I claim no ownership of any of these photos. 

 



Comments, suggestion and submissions are always welcum’d. 

There is a comments section at the end of this posting. 

I answer all comments submitted. 

 



All postings are posted for the more mature open-minded Men to enjoy. If you disagree with any of my postings, I suggest you find another site to visit and to never visit my blog again. 



Keep an open mind and never forget to enjoy your dark side. 






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....