Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thirsty Tuesday / WARNING - XXX Gay Man2Man Material – NSFW

 

Happy Thirsty Tuesday

WARNING - XXX Gay Man2Man Material – NSFW

 

Cum Celebrate with me.

Thirsty Tuesday

Drink up

Find a stranger and buy him something wet to drink.

Then provide your mouth to be his urinal

When he needs to piss.

 

Feed him your piss when you need to go.

 

Was down by the river where men go to fish this morning and in full view of two anglers, I flopped out my semi dick and had a long and very satisfying piss on the grass while they both watched in stunned silence. I don’t think they were father and son, but it would be fucking wild if they were. Both of them where damn good looking.

I made sure I gave it a good shake at them then slightly struggled to wrangle it back in before walking casually past them. I hope I gave them a good start to their day. It certainly was for me because it turns me on to expose my cock to men especially if they’re straight.

 


It was just a little something for them to remember me by because I’m a dirty Redneck cock sucking bastard.



The views in this posting are of the writer of this posting.


 

The End

You have reached The End of this posting.

You can tell by the picture of

Something related to a Man’s asshole.

Please take the time to read through the following Warnings and Notices

 

WARNING - XXX Gay Man2Man Material – NSFW

 


All pictures used in this posting have been found on the internet by

doing a Google type search.

There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.

None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.

All men pictured are believed to be of legal age when the picture was taken.

No Man or dildo has been hurt in the setting of any picture posted.

All pictures used in my postings are for illustration purposes only and are intended to arouse the reader and spark his imagination.

 

If you own one or more of the pictures used in this posting or anywhere else on this blog, let me know and I will remove them or give the credit as due.



Help bring World Peace to our planet

Thank You

For taking the time to enjoy my Blog Posting

Check out the rest of this Blog

Maybe something else will interest you

Making your Cock grow hard and blast a load.

 


Don’t forget

Never waste a load

Clean up after yourself

Swallow it all…


 

Pray for Peace Among Men

 


 

2 comments:

Michehot said...

WOW!

uptonking said...

Such luck suckers. Sigh. It's been soooo long.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....