Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

What’s on Your Mind? ArmPits / WARNING – Gay XXX Material

 


                               

What is on Your Mind?

 

What is on Your Mind Today?

 


This is what is on my mind today…

 

ArmPits

 







 







 

The End Message

 

Greetings Readers

Thank You for visiting my Blog and

reading my post.

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

 

You have reached ‘The End’ of this posting.

 


This is noted by the posting of a picture from the internet featuring one or

more ‘Rear Ends / Ass Holes”

 




 

Any comments?

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts

SamBearsBlog@yahoo.com

 


I do not claim ownership of this posted material

All men pictured in my postings are believed to be

of legal age to have Man to Man sex or be photo’d naked.

 

No Man or Dildo have been hurt or harmed in any way,

Stories / Adventures posted may or may not be true.

 


 



1 comment:

uptonking said...

I have to say, I put it out there, that I am into arm pits. It's the funk. I just adore it, for some reason. I have a very sensitive sniffer, but it totally enjoys a freshly worked out arm pit. Lick and smell. Grr. That said... I don't have great luck finding people into it. Too many wear deodorant as if natural body musk were the worst thing to inflict upon others. I don't agree, of course. As long as you shower daily, there should be no issue. But there do not seem to be many men who want to step up to the plate on this one.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....