Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a New Year

It's a New Year
and I have a new Attitude!



As I make my way into and through the year 2013, 
I want to a better man.
I want to share my energy and my actions to make this 
a better place to love and live.


By pushing open the doors that lead into the minds of those people who believe that Homosexuality is evil. I want to teach them, show them, love them that we are not the evil people that they make us to be. We are the children of God just like they are. Remind them that when they breed, they are the ones who produce us and bring us into this world.

We are Good People.

In 2013 I want to spend more time bonding with my fellow Man. Not just sexually, but mentally, spiritually, socially and physically.
I want to overlook whatever color the skin is of the men I meet, overlook whatever religion they may be. Overlook whatever situation they may be in and wish them good health, give them love and kindness and above all be their friend.

Sharing with the Men I meet in 2013 my spiritual and sexual energy.
Giving them pleasure through the use of my body or the use of my mind.
In 2013 I want to bond with more men. It may be so simple as saying hello to another man or even telling him how good he looks. Hopefully as intense as giving him sexual pleasure.

Helping other men who might be trapped inside a dark place to open up and be themselves. Respect themselves as who they are. Share their real inner being with the world.



In 2013 I will be taking better care of my health…
My Mental Health
My Physical Health
My Spiritual Health
My Sexual Health

I want to be there in whatever means when needed by another Man.
Rather it be sensual, mental or very physical.
I want my body to be ready to be any Man’s Cum Dump.

Down my throat, up my Ass or even on my body.


I will continue to take care of my sexual needs through the mighty art of masturbation, both internally and externally.

Through the use of my toys and my own tools, I will prepare myself to be used for both physical and mental sexual pleasures by other men.

Giving my mind and body up to follow my God and give forth as he has awarded me with.




Man
Let me kneel down in front of you and give pleasure to your mighty and all powerful cock with its balls.

Spew forth into my mouth your life giving essence.
Feed me what I crave

Use my mind and my body for your sexual pleasures.
Draw from my knowledge and experience of the pleasure Man desires and deserves.

Fill my mouth and ass with your manhood and enjoy the warmth of my throat and body.

Give me pleasure while you pleasure yourself. Take the pleasures you desire and go forth and with my energy and spread it to other men.

Send those in need of sexual satisfaction to me. I will service them well and they will part knowing the true meaning of male bonding.









Cum fill my holes and enjoy the Man to Man Pleasure you deserve !



Check back for more thoughts from this cum hungry, cock craving Pig.

More of my thoughts and my adventures to be found here in 2013








1 comment:

uptonking said...

Very hot. Happy New Year... wishing you the ver best in the cumming year! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....