Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Things to say while getting your cock sucked.


Nibble on the head.

Now go up and down on it.

Lick my balls.

Alright , now do it with no hands.

Take it deep. All the way down your throat

Ooooh I bet you like that, don’t you Faggot?

Look me in the eyes while you suck my dick.

Now gimme some throat action.

All the way down, boy.

Where'd you learn to suck dick so good?

I'm gonna give it to you.

Here it comes!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !

THANKS A LOT COCKSUCKER. . .
See  you next time I need my cock sucked!





2 comments:

uptonking said...

May I also suggest.. "Okay, now hold in your throat. Hold it. Breath through your nose, boy. Okay, now flex that throat. Swallow. Yeah... flex it, boy." Hot post. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Anonymous said...

plain but i love to say it over and over as i start to ejaculate into the cocksuckers mouth "SUCK the COCK SUCK the COCK" swallow my seed!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....