Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Do you know?


Do you know this cock?
This cock gave me a lot of joy while I gave it lot of attention.

Not only did this cock allow me to make love to it with my mouth and throat…


The stud attached to this beautiful cock,
came into my booth and slid that cock up my asshole.

To my pleasure, he fucked me hard and long.
While slamming his cock into my asshole, he got real verbal while fucking me.

 


While burying his cock inside me, he told me he wanted to
shoot his load down my throat.
Just before he was ready to unload his balls,
he ordered me to my knees and he fucked
my throat unload his load exploded into my mouth
and slid down my throat.
Damn that was a good load.


I was a happy Cock Sucking Pig!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....