Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 11, 2013

HARDCORE PIG PLAY!


Hard and Deep Asshole Fucking

Big Toys, Stretched Hole. Sucking, Fucking and Fillin Raw Wet Hole.

Heavy Fisting, Punch Fucking,


Boots, Chaps, Uniforms

CBT, TT, Restraints, Bondage,

Extreme KINK Scenes…

PISS Drinking, Piss Pigs, Urinal Slaves
SUCKING DOWN PISSING COCKS.

HAVING MY MOUTH FILLED..
HAVING IT SUCKED OUTTA MY COCK OR HOLE!!
SUCKING PISS FROM A HOT CLEAN HOLE!!!!


cocks, mouths, hole, gags,

Ripe Pits, Stained Jocks,

Man Sex, and Mutual Kink Buddy Action.

SUCKING, FUCKING, FILLING, DRAINING

I want to be BOUND, FILLED, STRETCHED, PUNCH-FUCKED and made your PARTY URINAL

Fuck my Mind and Fuck my asshole!


Hardcore FULL ON PIG PLAY ---- into PIGS who know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it or give it…

DIG SLIDING MY RAW COCK IN AND FILLING A NICE PIG HOLE, JERKING COCK OFF INSIDE A STRETCH HOLE. 

SUCKING FUCKING FISTING CUM FILLED HOLES

As Much as I can get, I like having my asshole abused and used.

I can be your punch fucked toilet slave to working over my mind and body. Just about anything your wicked mind desires…


This PIG is eager to find men into mutual kink play ...








Any Takers ???







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....