Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Focused Cocksucker


Recently I attended an outdoor event where a fairly large group of Gay Men gathered to have sex in the back woods of this guy’s property.

After cruising the trails sucking as much cock as I could I took a break and gathered at the food & drink tables and chatted with some of the guys.

I enjoy times like that because I can pick up stories that I write about. Like this one…

This one guy started talking about a friend of his who told him about this guy that he had sex with.

As I tell you this story, I want to remind you that I hate it when Queens talk bad about other guys. Especially when they are really hateful and say degrading comments against someone just doing what they are driven to do.

So back to the story. . .

This guy was repeating a story told him about this cock sucker his buddy had sex with.

This is what he said.
My Buddy told me about this cock sucker he was tricking with that zoned while sucking his cock. He told that his buddy had about 7 inches if uncut meat and loved having guys suck on it.

He said that the guy sucking his cock seemed to become one with his cock. He said the guy made him feel that his cock was the only cock in the world and he took his time making intense focused love to it.


He said that the cock sucker didn’t care if he shot his load or not. All he cared about was making love to his cock and making the cock feel the best it ever had.

He told that he just laid back with the guy between his legs and let the cock sucker make lover to his cock. Over an hour later the cock sucker was still focused on nothing but making love to his uncut cock. He was still one with his manhood.

Finally his balls began to boil and he fed the cock sucker a huge load of his essence. While his cock shot glob after glob of his salty fluid into the cock sucker’s mouth, he gulped it down and continued manipulating his cock milking every drop out if it.

After he had finished feeding the cock sucker his load of cum, the cock sucker kept his limp cock in his mouth working it just right to allow him to empty his bladder into his gut.
The cock sucker stayed focused on his cock and became his personal urinal.

The guy then told how his buddy had said he had never had his cock sucked so fuck’n good that he looked forward to the next time that guy and him had a session.

He said his buddy talk about wanting to fuck the guy. He said he knew he had to be a good fuck because of the way he sucked cock. Plus he had a nice looking ass. He said his buddy said he never had the cocksucker’s ass yet. He just couldn’t pull his cock from the cock sucker’s mouth. It felt too damn good.

Then he started to describe the cocksucker and I heard another guy say, watch what he say, he is standing just over there. I glanced his way and he was pointing at me.

It wasn’t but a few minutes later that I had a line of few guys waiting for me to become one with their cocks.

I lost count of how many cocks I sucked and drained that day.


I was one happy cock sucking pig that day.









The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....