Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Travel Question - Amsterdam


In the past few days, I have been told by my employer that I will need to travel to the Amsterdam area for business. My expected time there should be a week or more.

My questions to my readers are concerning international travel with the needed items to maintain being a Pig at the destinations.

To the point…
The items I am thinking about I need to have with me in Amsterdam.
Douche bottles
Lube
Condoms
Poppers
Dildo
Body Harness / Collar / Cock Rings

Does anyone have any experience with taking some toys and accessories with them on international travel. Especially to Amsterdam.

Leaving the country
Entering the destinations country
Leaving the destinations country
Entering back into the USA

If you have any experience with carrying toys please either leave a comment below or send me an email direct. sambearsblog@yahoo.com


                    

1 comment:

Stan said...

I've packed dildos in my suitcase while traveling before. I'm sure the TSA gets a kick out of it. Sorry I'm no help to you. Good luck.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....