Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wisdom

SamBear’s Wisdom of the Day



Let’s talk about the true of it all.

Since I had my right foot amputated I have had a lot of time to look back over my life and then look forward at my new life while I am healing.

For years I have strapping on latex dildos to fuck hungry assholes.


I really miss those days of when I could go to the local video store and fuck two or three guys with the dildo strapped on and then get my ass fucked by the same dildo.


Strapping on my new foot to allow me to get up and moving to strap on a dildo again and fuck some nice ass again is not going to be a problem.


And those guys who gave up their ass to more than just me fucking them with my dildo, my fist is ready to dig into your sloppy assholes.


I’m looking forward to have my hand slide up a greased asshole and disappear as that asshole swallows it.


Until that day when I am back working the holes, I will be keeping my pig-hole open and ready for a lot of fucking, dildoing and fisting.


Keep reading my blog as I post some past adventures.


New Adventures will appear soon as I get my pig-ass back working the holes.









1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....