Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 15, 2016

These are the rules I live by


These are the rules I live by

All Feeders are my Alphas at the time of sex.


I address every Man that uses your mouth as SIR, unless instructed otherwise to show respect to them for being my feeder.

A Feeder may address me however He sees fit, including names like “bitch” “cocksucker” “cunt” “whore” “pig” etc.

He’s not being mean, He’s just pointing out the reality of what I am.


My mouth goes where ever my Feeder wants it to go.

If He wants my mouth on His Cock, it goes there.

If He wants me to lick His balls, I lick them.


If He wants me to lick His Asshole, I bury my face between his ass cheeks and lick it, clean it and have my face smell like it.


I eagerly service my Top Feeder, as well as ANYONE else 
He wants me to service.


If a Man offers me His cock, it’s my job to suck it.

That is why I am there. No questions asked.


It is my place to take / swallow anything a Feeder wants to give me from His Cock.



I will be a willing cum hole, urinal and spit receptacle as required.

If it comes from another Male that I am giving service to, 
it belongs inside me.

Anything fed to me is my reward for a job well done.



I have chosen to make my mouth available to feeders on an as needed basis, and it should be available whenever a Superior Male needs it.

I Deep Throat Cocks as required.

Men have the right to be taken all the way to the balls if that’s what they want.


I NEVER push a Man away just because He gets a bit rough with me.

I am servicing a MAN and should be willing to deal with everything that that entails, including a little rough treatment. Encourage that male to release his inner needs.



When being used by a Superior Male, my hands are never anywhere but on his body.  If I am jerking on my cock, it is only to please him.

I update my regular Feeders with my availability on a regular basis, and I make sure that I available at those times.


I treat my body as their temple of pleasure and joy.

I keep my mouth and body healthy and clean.


When a Man is done using my mouth, I always thank Him for using you, and thank Him for His male essence.

A man’s essence is the nectar of the God’s. It is what keeps me alive to service men.



If He has brought another Man with Him, I always thank Him for doing so, and thank His friend for using me.

I am a cocksucker. I exist to suck cock and be used as a cum dump.

The only Men I say No are those who will damage my health or my body. Those that are grossly overweight and those who do not care for themselves.


I always keep myself healthy and prepared to service as many 
Feeder as possible.


If my Feeder requires more than just oral pleasure, I am prepared to serve as required.

My asshole is another hole that my Feeders and other 
Alpha Top Men can use for their pleasure.

My feeder can call my asshole anything he desires to and I will react accordingly.



If a feeder wants to fuck me and feed his load of Male Essence up my asshole, he has the right to enjoy my asshole.

I always keep my asshole cleaned out and ready for use.


If my feeder or any of his friends desire to fuck me with dildos and other things, I eagerly present my asshole for them to play in.

My asshole is even ready to be fisted if that is what my 
Top Man desires.


My body, my holes and my mind are always ready to be used to give other Men sexual pleasure and take their cum.

I am a cum-dump!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....