Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Loooking 4 Black Cock


Loooking 4

Today I am going to work the glory h0les at the local Adult Video Arcade.
(Saturday before the Superbowl)

Today I am focused on finding and giving myself sexually to as many 
Black Men as I can.

I will be search the hallways, back dark room video booths and glory h0les for cocks like this.


As it is my duty, I will gladly suck any and all black cocks that are 
hanging from glory h0les…

Unless they are diseased looking or are presented in a manner that is unsafe and unhealthy for myself.


I must protect the temple of my body to be able to share it with Men who need to have sex with me to fulfill their needs of sexual satisfaction.

I will be prepared for a productive day working the glory h0les equipmented with plenty of XL condoms, towels, grease, poppers, reg size condoms, an eager cock sucking mouth, my dildo and a piggy asshole.


Watch for posting of Adventures from today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....