Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Missed Load / Nice Tasty Cock


Missed Load / Nice Tasty Cock

These two pictures show a missed load at one of the local 
Adult Video Arcades.


Some unlucky guy missed the cock suckers mouth that was giving him some oral pleasure.

Not long after finding this missed load, I was lucky and had this nice cock come sliding through the round glory h0le.


I provided the oral pleasure he was seeking and made sure my mouth was where it needed to be when he was ready to unload his balls.

I swallowed every drop of that man’s cum and wasted none.

This guy moaned a lot out loud as he shot his load of essence into my mouth and down my throat.


I never got to see what the guy attached to this cock looked like.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Knew Arcadia Video a few days ago. Unfortunatelly the night was quite boring!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....