Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day!


Happy Labor Day!

Labor Day in the United States


Labor Day is on the first Monday of September every year.

It was originally organized to celebrate various labor unions' strengths of and contributions to the United States' economy.



Celebrate Labor Day

Labor Day is a day of rest or the last chance for many people to go on trips before the summer ends.


For students, it is the last chance to organize parties before school starts again.


In some neighborhoods, people organize fireworks displays, barbecues and public arts or sports events.


The American football season starts on or around Labor Day and many teams play their first game of the season during Labor Day weekend.





Enjoy!!!



The End !



Greetings Readers

Thank You for visiting my Blog and reading my post.

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

You have reached ‘The End’ of this posting.

This is noted by the posting of a picture from the internet

 featuring one or more ‘Rear Ends / Ass Holes”

Any comments?

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts


I do not claim ownership

of any posted material, photo, or video

that doesn't belong to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....